Happy New Month Everyone!
‘Make your vision so clear that your fears become irrelevant’
How are you all doing? Wow we have passed the sixth month in 2016. I’m very thankful to God for life and making it this far in good health and countless blessings. I’m sorry I was gone for a
minute, a whole two months. I needed some time to put myself together and stay on track with things I was lagging behind on. Which still not completely on track (don’t judge am slow like that). I hope I was missed (hahaha).
Can you believe my blog turned one year back in May, while I was in Europe. I was ecstatic of how much progress I’ve made and the people I’ve met through blogging. I know I briefly talked about it in my last post but the celebration is never too late. We will celebrate this milestone on the blog soon. Stay tune.
Moving on, like I mentioned earlier I would really love to know how you are doing especially if you are visiting my blog for the first time or we are not interacting on social media. If we are not, please leave your details in the comment and I will surely drop by, and to the rest I know where to find you.
I know you all would be wondering what I have been up to for these past few months. Let me summarise:-
- I travelled with my hubby to Europe (Dubai, London, and Paris) the experience was just out of this world. Love every moment of it and I learnt that being a tourist is hard work and you lose so much sleep time because you want to do so many things at a short period of time.
- Getting my son ready for prep next year, by learning his sight words and preparation for the interview – if you are saying ‘what the’ that was exactly my reaction too and to answer the question my son will be having an interview with the principal later this year, and that is freaking me out even though everyone is saying is no biggie. (just having the mummy anxiety I guess)
- Writing down a lot on my diary of the things I want to achieve – the list is getting longer by the day.
- Taking photography class – Loving it
- Am not sure if I shared with you earlier but my husband has been away for the past 6 months serving his country overseas, he is an army officer in the Australian defence force and he is coming back home next week and I have been endlessly trying to tidy up the house as I have invaded his space with my clothes and shoes. So that is taking way longer than I anticipated. PS He was still overseas and we used his two weeks break to travel Europe.
- Work, work and work has taken up most of my time. Am still having the new job syndrome but am settling in gradually.
- And the rest is just in-between life activities
Can you believe my blog turned one year back in May, while I was overseas, I’m ecstatic of how much progress I’ve made and the people I have met through blogging. I know I briefly talked about it in my last post but the celebration is never too late. We will celebrate this milestone on the blog soon. Stay tune.
Let me don’t overwhelm you with so much information, this post was just to let you all know how I was doing and keeping in touch with all you lovely people.
Please let’s keep in touch by adding me on my social media or leave yours below. Once again happy new month and it’s never too late to accomplish any goal. Take hold of your life and make every minute count.
Oh I did an interview with one of my community group called Sierra Leonean Got Style, which share the styles and talent of Sierra Leoneans around the world. Please check it out here
My Fashion Corner:
Let me just say, I love winter fashion. We are currently in Winter in down under, it doesn’t snow where I live in Australia but it’s damn cold (does of you in Europe or America would be saying ‘Really’) well yes its really cold for me, but I love the layering and knee-high boots, scarfs, coats, jackets and all the things you use to keep warm that’s why I love winter fashion (not the cold weather at all).
For this outfit, I decided to merge summer and winter into one season which I will conveniently name “sumwin”, by the way, am considering putting in a consultation paper to the bureau to add this season as sometimes it sunny in winter and we dress like it’s summer but have our coat for backup just in case (LOL).
So that was the idea, am not sure if you recognise the coat which made its first appearance on the blog last year here-link, but this time I wanted to wear it with jeans and add a pop to the Carmel colour. Nothing out of the ordinary all these items are in my closet just wanted to revamp them. Before I forget I have owned these heels for four years and never worn them I was actually thinking of selling them and I don’t think I will be doing that now.
Coat: Boohoo, Top – Supre, Jeans- H&M, Heels- Siren, Bag- YSL (gift).
Love you all…. Muah Muah